Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Uniblue Sucks! just ruined my pc!

#1 User is offline   deutronius 

• Pip
  • Group: New Member

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:16 AM

after I inslalled uniblue speed up my pc tools and I ran that tests, problems just began... i restarted my pc and surprise! everything froze.. even the mouse cursor. I tried to solve the problem with system restore but no chance.. after 2 hours i decided to reinstall windows... anyway, I am very disappointed. shame on you uniblue! and now i found out that I`m not the only person with this problem, uniblue is really clean your pc

#2 User is offline   noname 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:08 AM

View Postdeutronius, on 01 December 2010 - 11:16 AM, said:

after I inslalled uniblue speed up my pc tools and I ran that tests, problems just began... i restarted my pc and surprise! everything froze.. even the mouse cursor. I tried to solve the problem with system restore but no chance.. after 2 hours i decided to reinstall windows... anyway, I am very disappointed. shame on you uniblue! and now i found out that I`m not the only person with this problem, uniblue is really clean your pc

sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with it, I used it aswell after reading about how good it was in PC world Best free downloads, It did in fact make a mess of my desktop computer but not as bad as yours, it does suck and should not be recomended.

#3 User is offline   sturgeob 

• PipPip
  • Group: New Member

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:33 AM

I just bought a TM2 that came with Uniblue software on it. I allowed it to run on start up and do its thing but after the laptop started back up I had no touchscreen or pen functionality. Has anyone figured out if there was a fix for this? I just restored back to a previous restore point and all was fine but if the software doesn't play well with my laptop I would prefer to remove it than to have it pop up everytime I start up. Any clues? Thanks! Bob

This post has been edited by sturgeob: 01 July 2011 - 08:34 AM

#4 User is offline   Flashorn 

• Expert
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 July 2011 - 11:09 PM

View Poststurgeob, on 01 July 2011 - 08:33 AM, said:

I just bought a TM2 that came with Uniblue software on it. I allowed it to run on start up and do its thing but after the laptop started back up I had no touchscreen or pen functionality. Has anyone figured out if there was a fix for this? I just restored back to a previous restore point and all was fine but if the software doesn't play well with my laptop I would prefer to remove it than to have it pop up everytime I start up. Any clues? Thanks! Bob

Bob,

my advice is to "get rid of that Crap". The only time anyone should use Uniblue is for their
Process Library : http://www.processlibrary.com/ which , I'm sad to say, is one of the best
on the internet for finding good and bad processes running on your PC or notebook.

On the other hand, another good one but, not as comprehensive is :
http://www.runscanne...lelist.aspx?l=a . Don't use the tool on this web site because
it's for more advanced members and could confuse you.

As for ANY programs that claims to be God well, you know what they say, if it's too good to be true...

IF you are working with Windows 7 or Vista pls, do not use those all in one programs and
especially those damn registry cleaners. nothing but junk. Cut your losses and get rid of it.

Use CCleaner (the Broom part and Tools but, not the registry cleaner. It's as safe as safe gets but, let's not take any chances)
- Download from Piriform.com . Use once a week to clean out junk files.

Run a malware scan with a manual scanner like :

MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware :

http://majorgeeks.co...ad.php?det=5756

OR/AND

SUPERAntiSpyware :

http://www.superanti...ntispyware.html

Both are free for home users.

Defrag on a regular basis (once a month) and you should be good to go.

Install this add-on for your browser : http://www.mywot.com/en/download and be forewarned
of bad web sites and programs. OR click on my signature,

FLASHORN.

This post has been edited by Flashorn: 02 July 2011 - 11:18 PM

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Eurocom Scorpius: 3840QM-2.8 GHz-Ivy Bridge ; ATI 7970M Crossfire ; Intel SSD 520 series 480GB ; Seagate Momentus XT 750 GB,7200RPM ; 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 9 9 9 24 ; Sound Blaster X-Fi MB2 ; THX True Studio Pro.

Patience is Life.

#5 User is offline   amphi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 October 2011 - 03:01 AM

View Postdeutronius, on 01 December 2010 - 11:16 AM, said:

So glad I read this thread. I got my friend to stop downloading this uniblue for his pc. I think he would have died if his pc would freeze like yours.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users