The 20 Best Gadgets Of 2011--so Far
Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:55 PM
Posted 02 June 2011 - 05:05 AM
Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:07 AM
Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:37 AM
1. Inability to turn off the touchpad when a mouse is attached
2. Inconsistency of the multi-finger gestures
3. Lack of support of continuous scrolling, particularly a problem given the lack of dedicated PgUp/PgDn/Home/End keys. I think that Dell should have disclosed in the product description that the 15z does not have continuous scrolling, as it is something that most of us take for granted
4. Lack of any horizontal scrolling, and inconsistency of vertical scrolling in terms of amount of pressure one has to exert.
5. Random movements of the cursor by itself.
6. Periodically, the left button or the right button will require multiple clicks in order for just one click to be executed.
This is after multiple drivers, some of which seemed to make things worse than previous one.
I used to be a loyal Dell customer--no more!