Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Importing Contacts To An Ipad

#1 User is offline   MACDROID84 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:02 PM

My dad just got a new ipad first gen and i am helping him set it up since i have one myself. He has charter.net for his email client and since that is not "supported" like gmail and yahoo, i was wondering how to import his contacts from the charter website into the ipad. Ive set up his charter email on the ipad mail app, but the contacts are not syncing. Any help would be much appreciated. Merry christmas!!!

#2 User is offline   smax013 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:34 PM

View PostMACDROID84, on 25 December 2011 - 04:02 PM, said:

My dad just got a new ipad first gen and i am helping him set it up since i have one myself. He has charter.net for his email client and since that is not "supported" like gmail and yahoo, i was wondering how to import his contacts from the charter website into the ipad. Ive set up his charter email on the ipad mail app, but the contacts are not syncing. Any help would be much appreciated. Merry christmas!!!

You will likely have to log into the Charter account through the webmail interface and manually export the contacts into something that can then sync to the iPad such as an iCloud account or Gmail account or to the Windows addressbook that can then sync through iTunes.
Good riddance PCWorld.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users