New Simcity Is Under Construction, Will Arrive In 2013
Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:05 PM
1) Have further divisions of zones. For example, for residential zones, low-income housing, middle class housing, upper class housing, and elite housing, all available as light density (single family homes), medium density (small apartment buildings), and large density (high-rise apartment buildings). For commercial zones, differentiate between stores vacation hotels, and business hotels. For industry zones, differentiate between heavy industry, high-tech, manufacturing, and offices. Also, have zones for landfill, agriculture, and oil mining.
2) Don't just have bus stops. Build a building for the bus company, as well as the main bus station, or bus stations, and make your own bus routes. This is an added challenge that is more realistic.
3) Have the ability to zoom in, similar to Google Street View, and follow cars on the road and people walking on the sidewalk.
4) Trade resources such has electricity, fuel, water, garbage, workers, and commercial and office building space with surrounding cities.
5) After significant milestones (such as when a city reaches 1,000, 10,000, 25,000, 50,000, and 100,000 people), get awarded special building that increase commercial or industry productivity.
Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:36 PM
Need a Windows ISO image?
Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:39 PM
Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:02 PM
I agree, and sadly if they would just include Facebook integration to do it they would get even more sales. Especially if it doesn't have as steep of a learning curve (ie: easy/medium/hard modes, or levels)
Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:13 AM
Sim City 5(?) would be a welcome sight. However I question why 2013 unless they are looking at the compatibility issues to Windows 8
In my book I would not only like to see Sim City 5 come out but with Roller Coaster Tycoon built into it so you could build theme parks within the city itself. Otherwise it may be really nothing more than an old sim game of building nothing more than well cities.
Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:01 PM