On Facebook, Think Before You 'like'
Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:36 PM
Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:22 PM
1. Don't like things period unless you're playing games and you account is merely for Facebook gaming.
2. Don't list your interests like favorite band, favorite TV show, etc because then you will be spammed by updates of these things you listed as you're interested in.
3. Don't talk to people you don't know unless it's merely a gaming account. Because you risk the chance someone becomes a stalker and they start search for your personal information.
4. Only post stuff you're fine with the whole world knowing because no matter what your privacy settings are, nothing is completely private on Facebook.
5. Use some logic and common sense. Don't post stuff like when you'll be out of town or if you're a child when you're parents are out of town. Don't give pedophiles and burglars a chance to raid your house or molest your kid.
This post has been edited by xMATTPERKINSxk9op: 23 March 2012 - 09:25 PM