Page 1 of 1
Playing Videos From My Cell To Windows Media Player?
Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:18 AM
with how things are now a days why can't I play videos from my cell on windows media player. I can see it but can't here it. I love the color and things with the player. I've tried different media players but I don't like them. Everything I do says things about codecs and I just don't understand how to do all that!!! All I need is to hear it anyone know what I can do to fix this?? thanks .
Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:41 AM
All I need is to hear it anyone know what I can do to fix this?? thanks .
Yea, I know how you can fix it. You can start learning about audio/video codecs. Period. The world of audio/video is full of different (and some proprietary) codecs. There is no way around having to deal with them (codecs), if you are going to venture into the world of A/V.
That being said, there are some things you can try:
1. Is there audio on the recording to begin with?
2. If so, find out what codec(s) you cell phone uses.
3. Search the web for an applicable codec player, download it, and use it.
4. You may also be able to find codec converters that will allow you to convert your recording to one WMP can play.
5. Update WMP... MS may have already updated it to play your needed codec.
Hope this helps. If you're unwilling to learn, then start preparing to fall behind.
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1