I started to have a problem with the google toolbar and google.com for that matter recently (under my wifes login only though).
My google works just fine under my login, but for some reason under my wifes login its not working anymore. When I open up IE9 I noticed her google toolbar was not showing up. So i went to manage add-ons and re-enabled it. However when i did that i noticed that the google toolbar is showing up in the upper right hand corner of IE9 vs the upper left hand side of IE9 which is where its allways shown up, and its showing up all bunched together like is all squished).
Thats the 1st issue i am having - the 2nd is when i try to use google to do a seach it doesn't do anything meaning i type a seach like "having problems with google toolbard" then hit enter and nothing happens. No matter if i hit the google button in the tool bar or if i type in www.google.com nothing happens. However i can change over to my login open up the same IE9 and my toolbar is where its suppose to be (in the upper left hand corner)and it works fine when i do a seach.
Here are the things i have tried to fix her issue:
Delete browing history
uninstalled google tool bar - reinstalled google toolbar
none of this has helped for her problem (mind you google works fine under my login).
This post has been edited by Arther: 01 May 2012 - 08:29 AM