First, only 4% of Android devices have Android 4.0.
Second, the iPad has an unheard of 98% customer satisfaction rating, with 82% saying that they are "very satisfied".
Source: Survey: 2012 iPad Satisfaction Reaches 98 Percent, MacObserver, Apr 2, 2012
When you come back with some support for your unsupported opinion and when you stop acting as if your opinions are facts, then we'll talk.
1. 100% of the Android devices in this article run ICS.
2. You site MacObserver for your pro-Apple propaganda? Nice!
3. This is kind of nit-picking, but simply calling something "better" implies it is an opinion and opinions need no support, they're just opinions, even when they're absurd.
You make some good points, but your bias shows through so much that it hurts your credibility.
- MacObserver were just reporting a survey actually done by Changewave
- I disagree. "I prefer Android" is an opinion. "Android is better for me" is an opinion. "Android is better" is—to my mind—a statement that needs support.
Your own bias is every bit as obvious, and with comments like "propaganda spewing pie-hole" you are in no position to accuse others of embarrassing themselves.
I didn't even look for the article as there was no link and very little to go on. I trust you are correct in what you say and as such I will concede that point to you.
Better alone with no further clarification as to how is purely subjective. Android is better at (anything), or Android is better because (anything) implies fact, but without any clarification, better alone is purely opinion. Sure, for that opinion to be worth anything, supporting facts are needed. If I say bagels are better than donuts, that is true, for me, and needs no factual support. If I say bagels are better than donuts because they have less sugar, then I now need to support that with facts. But alone it is purely opinion and anyone who reads into it any further is making something where there is nothing.
Biased against "propaganda spewing" I certainly am (although I will admit that in the past I have been guilty of said offense, I have since learned better). If that bias shows through in such scathing remarks as "propaganda spewing pie-hole", I apologize for offending anyone whom may have been offended apart from the person owning said "propaganda spewing pie-hole". If you dislike that, I apologize. I mean you no offense.