Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Error While Trying To Install Prototype 2

#1 User is offline   PraTikSharma 

• Pip
  • Group: New Member

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:11 AM

Hey please help!!! I've got copy Prototype 2-Razor 1911 FULL PC ISO from a friend and when i try to run setup.exe after extracting the whole game folder i get an error which says "ERROR: Could not load dll 'stuenginef.dll'. Please re-install the game and install the required direct x 9c provided or obtain from microsoft".....:(
I dont understand why this error appearing as my directx version is already up to date plzzz help and provide some soluton...:(
and one more thing i've tried to run the game on both win7 and xp but it gives same error on both..
and my pc have all the required configuration to run the game... :)

#2 User is offline   acemanwise 

• GamePro
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:56 AM

I would try doing what it says. Maybe the .dll file is corrupted.

#3 User is offline   PraTikSharma 

• Pip
  • Group: New Member

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:53 AM

View Postacemanwise, on 05 August 2012 - 10:56 AM, said:

thanks for the reply but its saying that i should try to reinstall the game but how can i re install when i'm getting this error everytime i try to install it.. And I've already tried everything my directx is up to date graphic card version is up to date and i searched on the net for that .dll file but it doesn't exists, the same game working perfectly fine on my friend's pc and thats what my problem is and i guess no one can solve my problem..:(

This post has been edited by PraTikSharma: 07 August 2012 - 05:14 AM

#4 User is offline   acemanwise 

• GamePro
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:54 PM

View PostPraTikSharma, on 07 August 2012 - 04:53 AM, said:

View Postacemanwise, on 05 August 2012 - 10:56 AM, said:

thanks for the reply but its saying that i should try to reinstall the game but how can i re install when i'm getting this error everytime i try to install it.. And I've already tried everything my directx is up to date graphic card version is up to date and i searched on the net for that .dll file but it doesn't exists, the same game working perfectly fine on my friend's pc and thats what my problem is and i guess no one can solve my problem..:(

Maybe directx is corrupted and you don't know it.

#5 User is offline   Hoop 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:10 PM

View PostPraTikSharma, on 05 August 2012 - 10:11 AM, said:

Hey please help!!! I've got copy Prototype 2-Razor 1911 FULL PC ISO from a friend and when i try to run setup.exe after extracting the whole game folder i get an error which says "ERROR: Could not load dll 'stuenginef.dll'. Please re-install the game and install the required direct x 9c provided or obtain from microsoft".....:(
I dont understand why this error appearing as my directx version is already up to date plzzz help and provide some soluton...:(
and one more thing i've tried to run the game on both win7 and xp but it gives same error on both..
and my pc have all the required configuration to run the game... :)

Dude, nothing is corrupted but the file itself!
Try to get another ISO image if your friend have the real CD, that would fix it and good luck.
PS: If you like the game please purchase :P

This post has been edited by Hoop: 07 August 2012 - 08:12 PM

Mah FB
vvvvv The Sidekick vvvvv
Acer Aspire AS5750-2634G64Mnkk 15.6" LED Notebook - Core i7 i7-2630QM 2 GHz
1366 x 768 WXGA Display - NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 540M - 4 GB RAM - 640 GB HDD - Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users