• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tunnelbear Tunnelbear fool their costumers

#1 User is offline   KimberlyForssander 

• Pip
  • Group: New Member

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:18 AM

I read your article about Tunnelbear that fools ITV Player
well they even fool their customers, I had the software for a month and then the fed my account for another month and the program doesn't work anymore it keeps disconnecting all the time and tells me I have "little tunnelbear" and no fuel for the month, I have giant tunnelbear and have paid twice (I thought something was wrong)
I even tried to download the program again and giving it a new setup... nothing.

I wrote to Tunnelbear via emal, twitter and Facebook what really bothers me is that yesterday I read several have same problem and all their comments are gone today even mine because we want our money back there is a few comments from Mac users that had the same kind of problems but they are still there because Tunnelbear keep telling them something about "mountain lion"

I don't understand why they are doing this because the program doesn't work, they should be good at customer just as much when there is a problem as when it works, because when the program works it works very good so I think this is very sad that they are so bad at costumer service. They have a "livechat" on their site but I have never seen that they are online.

Since PC world given a very good review of the software I want you to know about this, they even removed my possibility to leave a comment on their like site on Fb, that for me is very suspicious and my emails keeps coming back as mailer demon, my twitter comments are also taken away

I didn't know where to add this comment (i have emailed to PCworld too since I think they need to know about this)

Have a nice day

Kimberly

This post has been edited by coastie65: 19 August 2012 - 08:55 AM

#2 User is offline   coastie65 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:59 AM

View PostKimberlyForssander, on 19 August 2012 - 01:18 AM, said:

well they even fool their customers, I had the software for a month and then the fed my account for another month and the program doesn't work anymore it keeps disconnecting all the time and tells me I have "little tunnelbear" and no fuel for the month, I have giant tunnelbear and have paid twice (I thought something was wrong)
I even tried to download the program again and giving it a new setup... nothing.

I wrote to Tunnelbear via emal, twitter and Facebook what really bothers me is that yesterday I read several have same problem and all their comments are gone today even mine because we want our money back there is a few comments from Mac users that had the same kind of problems but they are still there because Tunnelbear keep telling them something about "mountain lion"

I don't understand why they are doing this because the program doesn't work, they should be good at customer just as much when there is a problem as when it works, because when the program works it works very good so I think this is very sad that they are so bad at costumer service. They have a "livechat" on their site but I have never seen that they are online.

Since PC world given a very good review of the software I want you to know about this, they even removed my possibility to leave a comment on their like site on Fb, that for me is very suspicious and my emails keeps coming back as mailer demon, my twitter comments are also taken away

I didn't know where to add this comment (i have emailed to PCworld too since I think they need to know about this)

Have a nice day

Kimberly

Hi Kimberly and welcome to the forums. I have moved this to a more appropriate area where the staff at PCW will see it. I am sorry you are having the peoblems you are having and I agree that it does sound suspicious. At the very least, it is definitley poor business paractice and it should nto be advertised, hightlighted.
Coolermaster HAF 912 Case....ASUS Z87Pro MOBO.....Intel Core i7 4770k Haswell ( OC'd to 4.6 Ghz ) .... Gelid Tranquillo cooler.... Samsung 830 256 GB SSD.... Primary HDD- WD 1TB Caviar Black SATA III /6.0 .... SECONDARY HDD - WD 1TB Caviar Black SATA II / 3.0....16Gb GSkill Ripjaws Series X 2133 Mhz Memory....Corsair AX850w PSU....EVGA GTX 680 Super Clocked Signature 2 Gb GDDR5 Video Card....Samsung CD/DVD RW, DL, DVD-Ram, w/ Lightscribe Optical Drive....Samsung SyncMaster 2243BWX 22" Monitor..... Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit OS

Gateway FX6800-01e----Intel Core i7 960 ( 3.2 GHz)---- Seagate Barracuda 750 Gb SATA II / 3.0 Hdd---- 6 Gb Crucial 1066 Mhz memory, running in Tri Channel conf-----Corsair TX650w PSU----- EVGA Nvidia GTX 560Ti 1gb GDDR5 Vram ----DVD +/- RW / CD ,RAM/DL Optical drive w/ Label Flash-----Gateway TBGM-01 Motherboard.... Vista Home Premium 64 bit OS w/ SP2; Samsung Synch Master 2243BWX 22" Monitor.

#3 User is offline   corpbear 

• Pip
  • Group: New Member

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:56 AM

Hey Kimberly,

Sorry to hear you didn't have a great TunnelBear experience. As we mentioned on your (9) posts to our Facebook page, we haven't received any email from you to support email address (support[at]tunnelbear.com). It's likely the "mailer daemon" error when you email us because you are sending it to the wrong address. I can assure you our email is working! :) Unfortunately, we don't know your email from Facebook and can't look into any issues until we know your account.

Please email support@tunnelbear.com and we'll get you fixed up!

Cheers,

-The TunnelBear Team

View Postcoastie65, on 19 August 2012 - 08:59 AM, said:

View PostKimberlyForssander, on 19 August 2012 - 01:18 AM, said:

Have a nice day

Kimberly

Hi Kimberly and welcome to the forums. I have moved this to a more appropriate area where the staff at PCW will see it. I am sorry you are having the peoblems you are having and I agree that it does sound suspicious. At the very least, it is definitley poor business paractice and it should nto be advertised, hightlighted.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users