PCWorld Forums

PCWorld Forums: I See You Sell Laptops Other Than Macbook Pros? - PCWorld Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I See You Sell Laptops Other Than Macbook Pros? A topic started by an all-around nice guy

#1 User is offline   FranklyFrantic 

• Pip
  • Group: New Member

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

I found this website and was distraught upon seeing the stock. I see that they stock the likes of Acer, yet a singular MacBook Pro shan't be seen. I take personal offence to this vile prejudice. One time I was in a hospital pretending to write a novel on my MacBook Pro, lo and behold I saw the owner of an Acer laptop. I sat beside this poor fools hospital bed to see him video skyping his wife. I closed his laptop and began explaining the fundamental necessity that it is to own a MacBook Pro. The gaunt fellow ran around my confrontation with infantile excuses such as 'budgeting' and 'hospital bills' and 'a newborn on the way'. I dismissed his flawed reasoning as hogwash and to really solidify my point I threw a mug of water at him. I immediately realised that it was not water, but scolding coffee. He trashed out in apparent agony and I took the chance to knock his saturated Acer to the floor. He said he saw me, but I assured him it was his own doing.

He coughed without covering his mouth and blood splattered forth, almost getting in my mouth. I was horrified that an Acer owner would stoop so low. I terminated our conversation and before I left I switched his medication with M&Ms to teach him a lesson about being so rude. I always wonder will they ever make M&Ms with a bit of peanut butter or will that have too many similarities to Reeses Pieces. I enjoy Reeses pieces but I find the chocolate in M&Ms far superior and would adore to have that chocolate coupled with peanut butter, though I imagine everyone would. Thus returning to the question what is stopping them? I will admit, this sometimes keeps me up at night. I guess we can all dream of a better world with peanut butter M&Ms.

With this in mind I assume you will dispose of your inferior stock and replace it with MacBook Pros. I would also suggest changing the company name from 'PcWorld' to 'MacWorld'.

This post has been edited by FranklyFrantic: 07 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

#2 User is offline   LiveBrianD 

• Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

No matter how you portray this, you are the wrong one here. Not everyone will spend $1200+ on a laptop (something called a "budget" exists), not everyone wants a Mac, etc. Oh, and to top it off, this site doesn't even sell computers. (There's a UK retailer called PCWorld that does though.) And if you want a mac, go buy one from a site that carries them. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=buy+macbook+ store doesn't have to carry a product if they want to. You didn't even bother to do that before trolling like an idiot, that's for sure.

This post has been edited by LiveBrianD: 07 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

Spoiler
"The Internet will be used for all kinds of spurious things, including fake quotes from smart people." -Albert Einstein
Need a Windows ISO image?

#3 User is offline   waldojim 

• Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

View PostLiveBrianD, on 07 November 2012 - 05:21 PM, said:

No matter how you portray this, you are the wrong one here. Not everyone will spend $1200+ on a laptop (something called a "budget" exists), not everyone wants a Mac, etc. Oh, and to top it off, this site doesn't even sell computers. (There's a UK retailer called PCWorld that does though.) And if you want a mac, go buy one from a site that carries them. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=buy+macbook+ store doesn't have to carry a product if they want to. You didn't even bother to do that before trolling like an idiot, that's for sure.

Why did you even bother replying?
"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -- Isaac Asimov

Steam Machine: MSI 970A-G46, AMD Phenom 955 @ 4.0Ghz, 8GB Gskill ram @1600mhz, 128GB Plextor M5s, EVGA GTX 550Ti
Laptop: Alienware 14, Intel i7-4700MQ, 8GB DDR3 ram, Nvidia GTX 765M 4GB DDR5, Plextor M3 256GB SSD, 1080P IPS display, Killer GigE, Killer 1202 wifi
Hackintosh: Gigabyte H61m-HD2, Celeron G1610, 4GB Patriot ram @1333Mhz, Asus GT210, WD 1TB Black, Silverstone ES50 500watt PSU, OS-X Mountain Liion

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users