Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hp Laserjet P2035n Printer will not print

#1 User is offline   AdamL 

• Pip
  • Group: New Member

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

Hi I have been part of this forum years ago and forgot my info and was under a different business email that I no longer have.

Thank you for anyone that can help me with this issue.

I have remote offices that I deal with. I have a user that is having an issue with a printer.

She has a HP LaserJet P2035n printer.
Locally installed via USB
Running Windows 7 64 bit OS.

The Printer used to work and then one day about 3 months ago it just stopped working. I have been working on it ever since and have not come up with an answer yet. I have done everything I can think of from Manually installing printer to letting Windows do the install. Used HP programs to install and just drivers. I have swapped out USB cables and that seemed to help allow Windows 7 to recognize the printer now. Before it was coming up as an unknown device.

I have Tried drivers for P2030, 2035 and 2050 with no luck.The computer installs the printer and sees it, can set it as a default printer and goes through the printer spooling process. Processes the job, but never comes out. Nothing is stuck in the Que. It doesn't matter what is printed or from a certain program. Nothing will print out at all. I have searched Google going to many forums and I find printing issues, but they are about the printer won't stop printing. HP shows it is 100% compatible with a Windows 7 OS. I have tried to use Vista drivers as well thinking that they may be very similar.

I am wondering what is going on and if there is anyone who may know a fix to this issue.

Thanks for any help.

Adam L

#2 User is offline   LiveBrianD 

• Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

Does the printer itself work with any other machines? Does it appear to do anything when you print?
Spoiler
"The Internet will be used for all kinds of spurious things, including fake quotes from smart people." -Albert Einstein
Need a Windows ISO image?

#3 User is offline   smax013 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:24 AM

View PostLiveBrianD, on 08 November 2012 - 06:38 PM, said:

Does the printer itself work with any other machines?

That to me is the first question. Without an answer to that, one cannot rule out the possibility that the printer is the problem...i.e. the printer "died".
Good riddance PCWorld.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users