We've decided that we're going to make an RTS game with Java and LWJGL. Before we could start programming, we have to collect some data on the "market" for this genre as part of the feasibility study, and we would be glad if you, the readers would take about 2 minutes and answer our short survey:
**UPDATE: My friend found out about SurveyMonkey so you can either post your responses OR fill out the monkey**
This survey only applies if you've played RTS games, or if you're aware of the genre.
1. What is your gender?
2. What age group are the gamers in your household (Select all that apply):
- 10 or under
- 11 to 20
- 21 to 30
- 31 to 40
- Older than 40
3. How many hours per week do you play video games?
4. Would you be willing to spend money on a real-time strategy game?
5. Rate each of the following settings/eras by how much they appeal to you (1: would not like, 2: not the worst, 3: neutral, 4: good, 5: great setting):
- Civil War Era
- Future Era
- Roman Empire
- Medieval Era
- Modern Era
6. What aspect(s) of real-time strategy games interest you the most?
7. Which aspect(s) of real-time strategy games interest you the least?
Thanks in advance for your attention
This post has been edited by yanalex981: 28 November 2012 - 05:12 PM