Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Scroll Wheel On Mouse

#1 User is offline   nsiebold 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:12 AM

I recently cleaned my mouse and now the scroll wheel spins freely. It gets annoying when web pages seemingly scroll up by themselves and choosing from a drop-down menu is nearly impossible. Is there any way to fix this or should I just get a new mouse?

#2 User is offline   HetfieldJ 

• Pip
  • Group: New Member

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:07 AM

View Postnsiebold, on 17 January 2013 - 06:12 AM, said:

I recently cleaned my mouse and now the scroll wheel spins freely. It gets annoying when web pages seemingly scroll up by themselves and choosing from a drop-down menu is nearly impossible. Is there any way to fix this or should I just get a new mouse?

Since the problem has nothing to do with software, there cant be solution. Mouses(s) are selling at $2. Grabbing them is the best option.
But I would love to know if there is solution to scroll issue.

#3 User is offline   Flashorn 

• Expert
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

Hey nsiebold !

Could we know a bit more about what you did and what kind of mouse you are using?

On some models, the scroll button will have a free scrolling option if you press down on the
wheel itself. Usually, you would just re-press on the wheel to restore to it's former state.

Logitek also has program that comes with their products (mouse) that will enable you to
scroll one line at a time or numerous lines at a time. It's a disc that has the driver and program
and usually comes with the mouse.

Also, click on Control Panel and then Mouse. Once the screen comes up, click on the Wheel
tab at the top of the screen. Verify that the settings are the ones you want

FLASHORN.

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Eurocom Scorpius: 3840QM-2.8 GHz-Ivy Bridge ; ATI 7970M Crossfire ; Intel SSD 520 series 480GB ; Seagate Momentus XT 750 GB,7200RPM ; 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 9 9 9 24 ; Sound Blaster X-Fi MB2 ; THX True Studio Pro.

Patience is Life.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users