PCWorld Forums

PCWorld Forums: Possible Preview of the Guitar Hero: World Tour Set - PCWorld Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Possible Preview of the Guitar Hero: World Tour Set

#1 User is offline   PCWorld 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: PCWorld BOT

Posted 26 July 2008 - 01:10 PM

Post your comments for Possible Preview of the Guitar Hero: World Tour Set here

#2 User is offline   bobbarkerfan1 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 July 2008 - 06:10 PM

Kinda disapointed by this song list. They have good artists, but they picked bad songs from those artists...(Foo Fighters, Weezer, Blink-182, etc.) Looks better than GH3 though, and it will have more than just guitar, so some songs wont be too bad to get through. But nothing beats GH1's set list...Unfortunately, most of the songs on that game aren't master recordings.

Mr. Brightside, and Johnny B. Goode are gonna be AWESOME... actually haven't heard of most songs, so I may end up liking some new stuff.

WOOT! downloadable content for wii!

#3 User is offline   MasterGunner001 

• Pip

Posted 27 July 2008 - 11:12 AM

I'm not 100% sure that this is legit, but there are a bunch of awesome artists in the setlist. I agree with bobbarkerfan1 though; those artists have made better songs than the ones in the setlist.

#4 User is offline   Brent212 

• Pip

Posted 27 July 2008 - 12:09 PM

While I agree that a huge amount of songs for both Rock Band and Guitar Hero are horrible songs by bands with much better songs (e.g. Renegades of Funk?? Is Activision retarded? Rage's self titled album has 10 songs that are a million times better), there's no question that Dope Nose is by far the best Weezer song for GH.

#5 User is offline   bobbarkerfan1 

• Pip

Posted 27 July 2008 - 02:40 PM

I think My Name is Jonas was the best Weezer song choice for GH, but maybe Dope Nose will turn out fun/difficult.

Apparently, you can make your own songs on this game though...how is that gonna work? do you put mp3 files on a SD, then put notes to the music? If so, then that will make up for the lame song choices by GH makers. I'm glad I'm not the only person who thinks that.

#6 User is offline   roadieo7 

• Pip

Posted 28 July 2008 - 12:30 PM

Before i comment on this i highly doubt this is or i just cannot believe it...
TOOL ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!? this list is too good to be true, slipknot,disturbed, ratm, metallica, nirvana, rush and the eagles all in one, i doubt it
also to respond to Brent212 i would agree that there are many other rage songs they could have chosen(if this is real, which i doubt)
also bobbarkerfan1, there are demo videos for the create your own song application which is in game (you cannot import your own songs) you have to write the music yourself in the game

#7 User is offline   whaas 

• Pip

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:07 AM

This setlist has already been confrimed FAKE as of 7/24/08. Neversoft and Redoctane said some of the songs are correct.

#8 User is offline   bobbarkerfan1 

• Pip

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:05 PM

That is good to hear! Still hope left for there to be a good setlist

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users