• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anonymous Proxies: Identity Cloaker

#1 User is offline   Banker454 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:38 AM

Good Morning -

I was researching proxies and was wondering if anybody has used one called "Identity Cloaker" and if this is a legitimate site.

Thank you-

Randy

#2 User is offline   SpiritWind 

• Expert
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 July 2009 - 09:05 AM

:D Hi :

Prior to your Post I had never heard of "Identity Cloaker", so being curious I decided to do a

Google "Search"; it took 11 pages before I discovered the alleged Author's Name is "Tomas

France" ( not a good sign ) and in 25 pages I never saw any reference to a credible Site . I

initially thought "Warriorforum.com" may be, which is where I got the Author's name, but it

turns out to be a "Internet Marketing Forums" . You should definitely avoid ALL "Torrent" or

"Warez" Sites promoting this product and recommend you consider ONLY using the Info at

www.identitycloaker.com , and you may be able to contact the Author there . I was

surprised that some Sites offering this product was for "Free", but his Site seems you have

to PAY for it !? Perhaps its FREE for older versions, but the latest you have to pay for it !?

P.S. When I say "credible", it relates ONLY to security Issues .

#3 User is offline   tomfra 

• Pip

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:02 AM

Hello,

I have just found this thread, I know it's quite old but wanted to comment on it. My name is Tomas France and I am the administrator of IdentityCloaker.com. The website as well as the service is naturally legitimate but as you may have guessed, I would otherwise not be saying anything different anyway ;) The website was launched in 2008 but it's a relatively small one still so that's why you probably will not find any mention of it at "big websites", although we have a decent customer base.

Anyway, Identity Cloaker has never been free, at least not the full version, but there has been a DEMO version which allows you to access some websites only - and it's naturally free. I have just Googled "Identity Cloaker" myself and unfortunately, it seems the number of RapidShare and Torrent downloads for our product has skyrocketed. Please stay away from such downloads as they are usually infected and/or fake. I know for sure that at least one old version available via torrents is infected.

If you would like to try the full version, just contact me at admin[at]identitycloaker.com and I will give you a 10-day subscription.

I also apologize if this sounds a bit like an ad, did not mean it to be so but had to react... If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me personally at the above email address or via the Contact Us form at the website.

Best Regards,

Tomas France
IdentityCloaker.com Administrator

#4 User is offline   KENARIOEKASON 

• Pip
  • Group: New Member

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:50 AM

Hello IDC Admin, I have bought your internet Cloacking software and Not all the countries in the IDC are in the OVPN Base. I don't know if i can add additional to the vpn and how do i configure it?

Thanks
Summers

#5 User is offline   tomfra 

• Pip

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:57 AM

KENARIOEKASON: Please contact us via our helpdesk if possible.

Tomas

#6 User is offline   Tunz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:30 PM

As a regular poster here who has seen the best and the worst of the proxy world, I should say that I have used Identity Cloaker for almost a year now and I like everything about it. It's a little pricey perhaps but it is dependable, and easy to use. The free proxies are generally a waste of time at best, and may inundate you with adware or worse.
It is nice to know there is a legitimate alternative. Thank you Tomas; I look forward to another year of being a citizen of the world. B)
Tunz

#7 User is offline   alchemyiam 

• Pip
  • Group: New Member

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:35 AM

Hi:
I would also like to say that I have used the service for the last 2 -3 years without a hitch. Being from the UK and now living in the US for the last 26 years - still have the desire to watch the occasional BBC TV program on-line. Also usually I can listen to most radio programs without the need for a proxy server - but the occasional live sports radio shows are "blacked out" and are for UK listener only. Identity Cloaker provides the easiest and and a hassle free method of doing it.
I presume this is also one of the more secure ways of doing on-line shopping (one can login to Identity Cloaker and turn on the "encryption" mode), but to be honest don't usually use it for that.

If I have had the occasional "glitch" or question - the problems have always been promptly answered by the the guy Tomas very quickly and promptly.

An excellent product - just a pity it's not free, but I suppose it takes quite a bit of time and money to setup servers etc. in Switzerland, Germany, Holland, UK, Ireland, Sweden, Italy, Canada, USA and Australia. I presume it allows people to watch Hulu programs from outside the US?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users