Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dvd Doesn't Have Sound

#1 User is offline   crapout84 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 October 2009 - 05:20 AM

I've got a problem with Leon: The Professional which I bought new at a store. I watched it once before with no problems. I went to watch it a second time last night and the menu had sound, but the movie itself has no sound. It does the same thing in my dvd player (just a cheapo) and my computer dvd drive (I was using windows media center to play it.)

It seems like this would be a dvd disc problem, but I'm at a total loss for how that would happen. I can't remember where I bought it either, so returning it may not be possible. Any help would be appreciated.

#2 User is offline   smax013 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 October 2009 - 10:34 AM

View Postcrapout84, on 22 October 2009 - 05:20 AM, said:

I've got a problem with Leon: The Professional which I bought new at a store. I watched it once before with no problems. I went to watch it a second time last night and the menu had sound, but the movie itself has no sound. It does the same thing in my dvd player (just a cheapo) and my computer dvd drive (I was using windows media center to play it.)

It seems like this would be a dvd disc problem, but I'm at a total loss for how that would happen. I can't remember where I bought it either, so returning it may not be possible. Any help would be appreciated.

I agree that it sounds like a disc problem. You might try it on some other DVD players (maybe a friend's). If it continues to happen on other DVD players, then it would see to be a disc problem.
Good riddance PCWorld.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users