PCWorld Forums

PCWorld Forums: Best Websites For Reverse Phone Number Search For Wireless Numbers? - PCWorld Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Best Websites For Reverse Phone Number Search For Wireless Numbers?

#1 User is offline   weckherlen 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:56 AM

Any suggestions for websites that offer reverse phone number searches for WIRELESS numbers?

Need to determine 100 pages of names of people who called within a few weeks time.

Thanks for any suggestions/recommendations.

#2 User is offline   smax013 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:37 PM

Greetings! Welcome to the PCWorld forums!

I moved your topic/question to the Web Browsing forum as the On Your Side forum is really more for issues related to customer service/support.
Good riddance PCWorld.

#3 User is offline   patfwalsh 

• Pip

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:18 PM

View Postweckherlen, on 17 March 2010 - 11:56 AM, said:

Any suggestions for websites that offer reverse phone number searches for WIRELESS numbers?

Need to determine 100 pages of names of people who called within a few weeks time.

Thanks for any suggestions/recommendations.

HI,

I have had good results with USApeoplerecords.com and USAphonedata.com. I have to look up a lot of unknown wireless numbers, and have had a pretty good success rate with these two sites.

hope this helps,

-Pat

#4 User is offline   crazy4laptops 

• Expert
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

For spam lookup that is actually free- http://mrnumber.com/
Even the experts started out as beginners

#5 User is offline   crazy4laptops 

• Expert
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:27 PM

For spam lookup that is actually free- http://mrnumber.com/
Even the experts started out as beginners

#6 User is offline   maxtvstars 

• Pip
  • Group: New Member

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:08 PM

There are many different free cell phone number lookup sites but they only provide basic info about the caller - no name. If you need to look up the name you need to use a paid version.

#7 User is offline   IvanMalinao 

• Pip

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:17 PM

Everybody is searching about Private Phone Detective, how it happen? Is that also a Reverse Phone Lookup Website?

#8 User is offline   maxtvstars 

• Pip

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:25 AM

View PostIvanMalinao, on 11 March 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

Everybody is searching about Private Phone Detective, how it happen? Is that also a Reverse Phone Lookup Website?

It is ironic how most of us do not value the private information and thus do not know the actual price of it. Everyone searching for free reverse phone lookup because our iron age mentality for some reason suggests that all information must be free. Then if we pay we do not want to pay more than $5 for someone's private information. But the fact is that information costs much more - in the range of $50-120 and this is where most people fail a reality check.

This post has been edited by maxtvstars: 18 April 2012 - 10:44 AM

#9 User is offline   smithsinha 

• Pip

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:03 PM

If you want reverse phone number which can provide you the knowledge about the unknown phone number ,you can check out many companies. But you should choose a company which have experience of at least few years.

This post has been edited by coastie65: 06 August 2012 - 04:45 AM

#10 User is offline   thisworld 

• PipPip

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:08 PM

here you can find out ways to find out who is calling you:
http://stuff4you.biz...-phone-lookups/
(its not simply recommended on there that you go out and pay for something right away)

as someone else said, Mr Number is a nice free app for android (probably other platforms too)but my experience with it is on my P.O.S. droid.

I've searched for this kind of thing a few times before and nothing makes certain that you'll know who's calling you.

#11 User is offline   thisworld 

• PipPip

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:34 PM

Have any of you tried a website called SpyDialer? well it sounds creepy and controversial because it 'silently dials' someone's cell phone # to allow the person 'spy dialing' to hear a voice message: http://www.sfgate.co...ail-2313318.php

right now I don't know of how effective it is or all that the site has to offer (apparently they have a free version and a paid version)

but anyways, that could be a way to find out the owner of a cell phone # while staying private.

#12 User is offline   arlondelarosa 

• Pip

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:23 PM

Through the use of reverse phone lookup, you can easily track down spam calls. This site reverselookupphones.info is also faster and easier compared to other services.

#13 User is offline   sexyamanda 

• Pip

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:18 AM

Simply do a search on the internet using the phrase "free reverse phone directory".

#14 User is offline   tekmon 

• Pip

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:24 PM

View Postmaxtvstars, on 18 April 2012 - 10:25 AM, said:

View PostIvanMalinao, on 11 March 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

It is ironic how most of us do not value the private information and thus do not know the actual price of it. Everyone searching for free reverse phone lookup because our iron age mentality for some reason suggests that all information must be free. Then if we pay we do not want to pay more than $5 for someone's private information. But the fact is that information costs much more - in the range of $50-120 and this is where most people fail a reality check.

Good point. Question is if your willing to pay. I signed up for Spokeo and got a less than 50 percent accuracy. It understood most go phones can't be tracked. When I reached a number of inquiries ,, in think 50, Spokeo asked for more Ching.
I use it in verifying possible employees on contract etc.
looking for a site that is accurate and good for infinite number look up as long as one is paying.
Mark

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users