Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Windows Explorer In Windows 7 Dual Pane with folders and files

#1 User is offline   srinla 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 September 2010 - 04:23 PM

Windows Explorer in Windows 7 (32 bit) seems to only a file view. Is there any way to get
the old dual folders and files dual pane view.

Nero 7 file copy opens two dual pain views. It fails to work on windows 7 with these file views. I
actually does work fine just not the way it looks in Win XP. I believe it is because Nero
calls windows explorer for it displays.

I tried writing to " hasselfree@pcwmail.pcworld.com " but all my email is rejected.

Best Regards

#2 User is offline   LincolnSpector 

• Expert
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:38 AM

View Postsrinla, on 14 September 2010 - 04:23 PM, said:

Windows Explorer in Windows 7 (32 bit) seems to only a file view. Is there any way to get
the old dual folders and files dual pane view.

Nero 7 file copy opens two dual pain views. It fails to work on windows 7 with these file views. I
actually does work fine just not the way it looks in Win XP. I believe it is because Nero
calls windows explorer for it displays.

I tried writing to " hasselfree@pcwmail.pcworld.com " but all my email is rejected.

Best Regards

Hi, srinla.

If you don't see the left pane in Win7's Explorer, click Organize, then Layout, and check Navigation pane. The Navigation Pane is divided into sections, all collapsible and all showing folders. The first of these, Favorites, is the only one that isn't hierarchical (it doesn't show folders inside folders). It shows only the folders you've dragged into it. Libraries gives you Documents, Music, Pictures, and Video, all expandable for the folders inside them. Computer is like the old My Computer.

Hope that helps.

Lincoln

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users