• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Multiple Image Printing On Windows Xp

#1 User is offline   gemini1 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:04 AM

I am trying to print an image which is stored in My Documents on to a plain sheet of printer paper, the problem is i want to print and resize the image multiple times on this one sheet of paper so i can cut out the images and use them as part of my greetings card decoupage kit, i have photoshop and microsoft office but do not know how to use them, i just want to take the image and copy and paste it several times on one piece of paper and then ptint it, can anyone please help. Many Thanks Ann

#2 User is offline   compnovo 

• Expert
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:21 AM

Hi gemini,
You may not even need Photoshop or Office because the function you want can usually be found in your printer's properties menu (Properties/Printing Preferences). Many printers give you the option of printing multiple images on the same page. I can't be any more specific without knowing more about your PC and printer.
Core i7 4771 - Gigabyte GA-B85-HD3 - 250GB Samsung 840 SSD - 2TB Toshiba HDD - PNY GTX760 - 16GB G.Skill Ares 1333 - Corsair Carbide 200R - Corsair 600w - Win8.1 Pro 64-bit

#3 User is offline   gemini1 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2010 - 12:27 PM

Hi many thanks for your reply, i am aware that you can use the printer settings to print multiple images but it dose not giver you the option to have different sizes of the image on one page, i thought there might be a way to copy paste and resize an image so you have different sizes of the same image on the one page.

#4 User is offline   compnovo 

• Expert
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2010 - 12:55 PM

View Postgemini1, on 19 October 2010 - 12:27 PM, said:

Hi many thanks for your reply, i am aware that you can use the printer settings to print multiple images but it dose not giver you the option to have different sizes of the image on one page, i thought there might be a way to copy paste and resize an image so you have different sizes of the same image on the one page.

OK, I get what you're asking.

Open a new Word document. Find the "Insert" command (it varies from version to version) then select your image. You can do this multiple times with the same image. To resize an image on the page simply grab a corner and pull is down DIAGONALLY (to maintain the proper dimensions).

If you want the image resized before you paste them on a Word document page you're going to have to use Photoshop. I think this link will help you with any current version:
http://kb2.adobe.com...331/331327.html

Hope I'm on the right track this time... :rolleyes:

This post has been edited by compnovo: 19 October 2010 - 01:02 PM

Core i7 4771 - Gigabyte GA-B85-HD3 - 250GB Samsung 840 SSD - 2TB Toshiba HDD - PNY GTX760 - 16GB G.Skill Ares 1333 - Corsair Carbide 200R - Corsair 600w - Win8.1 Pro 64-bit

#5 User is offline   gemini1 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2010 - 01:57 PM

Many Thanks for all your help, your suggestion worked a treat, and best of all it was so easy, many thanks again.

#6 User is offline   techie4fun 

• Expert
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:31 PM

View Postcompnovo, on 19 October 2010 - 12:55 PM, said:

View Postgemini1, on 19 October 2010 - 12:27 PM, said:

OK, I get what you're asking.

Open a new Word document. Find the "Insert" command (it varies from version to version) then select your image. You can do this multiple times with the same image. To resize an image on the page simply grab a corner and pull is down DIAGONALLY (to maintain the proper dimensions).

If you want the image resized before you paste them on a Word document page you're going to have to use Photoshop. I think this link will help you with any current version:
http://kb2.adobe.com...331/331327.html

Hope I'm on the right track this time... :rolleyes:

Impressive :D

#7 User is offline   compnovo 

• Expert
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:26 PM

View Postgemini1, on 19 October 2010 - 01:57 PM, said:

Many Thanks for all your help, your suggestion worked a treat, and best of all it was so easy, many thanks again.

Happy to help :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users